I still don't know what I'll be doing next year, which is making it very hard to plan. Since I know that I won't be the technology coordinator any more I am starting to think about handing pieces of my job off to the administrators who will be doing it. Someone will need to do the state-mandated database reporting; someone else will need to manage our large website; someone will do the staff development, hardware troubleshooting, budget and ordering, multimedia taping and scanning and printing, and so on. At least I hope that someone takes over these jobs. I hate to think that our technology program will dwindle away without someone to keep tabs on all the pieces of it. On the other hand, no one is indispensable.
On a happier note, check out our newly-redesigned website at www.rumson.k12.nj.us. It is more usable, with a drop-down navigation bar, and more attractive, with some beautiful pictures around the district.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home